4 Isabel Street, Belmore NSW 2192
Sold for $1,020,000
YOUR HOME IS WORTH MORE WHEN SOLD BY PROFESSIONALS House - Property ID: 808393
DECEASED ESTATE – FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 50 YEARS
Located in one of Belmore's most quiet & sought after pockets, this full brick & tile double fronted 3 bedroom home is set on a generous block of 580m2 approx. Perfectly positioned with its desirable sun drenched back yard, this home offers a versatile floor plan with huge potential. Well maintained and cared for with plenty of indoor & outdoor space including a carport with access to landscaped gardens.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-ins & 1 with enclosed balcony
- L shaped lounge/dining leading to covered balcony overlooking backyard
- Neat & tidy kitchen with lots of cupboard space
- Tiled bathroom with bath & toilet
- External laundry
- Detached sleep-out in need of updating
- Split system air-conditioning in living area
- Driveway leading to carport
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed.
Address: 4 Isabel Street, Belmore
Price: By Negotiation
Land Size: 11.8 x 50.29 = 580 m2 approx.
Inspection: As Advertised or By Appt
Details: Michael Sabongi 0448 419 008 & Brian Yazbeck 0424 824 500
Download this property as a brochure - SMS "isabel" to 0400 150 707 - cost of a standard SMS.
Follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook and read our blogs! - find out more at www.professionalsbelmore.com.au.
- Land Size Approx. - 580 m2
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area