24 Etela Street, Belmore NSW 2192
Sold for $1,500,000
BELMORE'S NUMBER ONE AGENCY AS STATED BY RATEMYAGENT.COM.AU House - Property ID: 822390
DECEASED ESTATE – DEVELOPMENT SITE S.T.C.A.
The secret is "Position, Position, Position". This solid brick & tile home offering 4 bedrooms, spacious throughout and only a short stroll to Belmore train station, schools, shops & cafe's.
The land is 660m2 approx. with a 15.54m frontage, making it a very desirable duplex site (S.T.C.A.).
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 with built-ins
- Separate lounge, dining, and family room
- Enormous eat-in kitchen with lots of space
- Spotless bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Great yard for entertaining
- Covered alfresco pergola at rear
- Internal laundry with 2nd toilet
- Internal access to garage and carport
- Air-conditioner, ceiling fans & the list goes on.
This home certainly ticks all the boxes. Great opportunity, great potential and great location. Don’t miss out.
Address: 24 Etela Street, Belmore
Auction: On Site Saturday 14th November at 3:30pm
Land Size: 15.54 x 42.67 = 660m2 approx.
Inspection: Saturday 3pm to 3:30pm or By Appt
Details: Michael Sabongi 0448 419 008 & Brian Yazbeck 0424 824 500
Download this property as a brochure - SMS "etela" to 0400 150 707 - cost of a standard SMS.
Follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook and read our blogs! - find out more at www.professionalsbelmore.com.au.
- Land Size Approx. - 660 m2
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning