62 Cheviot Street, Ashbury NSW 2193
Sold for $1,360,000
RARE OFFERING FIRST TIME IN 69 YEARS House - Property ID: 855792
Often sought, seldom found. This substantial family home that has been home for four generations and purchased from the original owner in 1947.
This 1920's bungalow was renovated in the early 1960's and remains many of the original features; fireplace, wooden floors, high ornate ceilings & picture railings.
Enviable location in a desirable street of Ashbury close to all the attractions including Cooks River Cycleway, several parks, Canterbury Race Course, local schools & stations.
- 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 with air-conditioners
- Formal lounge, separate dining room both with air-conditioners
- Updated kitchen with lots of cupboard space
- Roomy bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Sunroom off the kitchen
- Internal laundry
- Small workshop area & second toilet
- Deep picturesque north facing garden, ideal for entertaining
- Wide driveway leading to carport & garage & the list goes on.
This is a real opportunity to secure a home in a very desirable location. Renovate, extend or rebuild, the potential is unlimited.
Only your inspection will do this home justice.
Address: 62 Cheviot Street, Ashbury
Sale: By Negotiation
Land Size: 13.10 x 42.67 = 559m2 approx.
Inspection: Saturday 10:30am to 11am or By Appt
Details: Michael Sabongi 0448 419 008 & Brian Yazbeck 0424 824 500
Follow us on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter & Instagram! Download this property as a brochure - SMS "cheviot" to 0400 150 707 - cost of a standard SMS. Find out more at professionalsbelmore.com.au
- Land Size Approx. - 559 m2
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area