8 Pacific Street, Kingsgrove NSW 2208
Sold for $1,290,000
LUCKY NUMBER 8 House - Property ID: 922290
Sun-filled as you walk through the door, this charming full brick home offers style, poise and delightfulness throughout. Ideally located merely a few moments from everything Kingsgrove has to offer including its train station, buses, M5 access to Sydney’s CBD and some of the best cafes and restaurants. The simplicity and elegance of the polished floorboards, raised character ornate ceilings and the oversized sun-filled windows complete the picture.
- Warm living room, with fireplace feature, great for the family to enjoy
- Wrap around kitchen with lots of cupboard space and gas cooking
- Separate dining room, big enough for a 10 seater table
- Three Spacious light filled bedrooms, two with built-ins
- Separate study nook or home office, great for both students and working from home
- Bathroom with shared bath and shower, separate toilet
- Generous back yard, overlooking the established landscaped gardens and entertaining area at the rear
- Outstanding opportunity to update or knock down and build your dream home (S.T.C.A)
All we can say now is Welcome Home!
Address: 8 Pacific Street, Kingsgrove
FOR SALE: BY NEGOTIATION
Land Size: 12.19 x 47.72 = 581.7m2 approx.
Inspection: As Advertised or By Appt
Details: Michael Sabongi 0448 419 008
Follow us on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter & Instagram! Download this property as a brochure - SMS "pacific" to 0400 150 707 - cost of a standard SMS. Find out more at professionalsbelmore.com.au
- Land Size Approx. - 581.7 m2
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area