30 Chelmsford Avenue, Belmore NSW 2192
Sold for $1,375,000
FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 40 YEARS House - Property ID: 923393
This beautifully appointed 3 bedroom family residence on the high side of a quiet tree lined street, offers a spacious flowing layout with wonderful outdoor entertaining area and room for the whole family. Rich in warmth and character, it is situated in one of Belmore’s finest streets, a short walk to schools and all amenities.
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Over-sized formal lounge and separate formal dining
- Beautifully appointed brand new designer kitchen sure to impress the most discerning buyer
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Renovated bathroom for your enjoyment
- Covered alfresco entertaining area ideal for all events
- Wide driveway leading to garage
- Laundry, second toilet and storage areas
- Established and well maintained gardens with fountain.
Words cannot describe all the features this home has to offer. Only your inspection will do this residence justice
Address: 30 Chelmsford Avenue, Belmore
Auction: Saturday 22 April at 1:30pm, On Site (if not sold beforehand)
Land Size: 15.24 x 37.54 / 37.59 = 570m2 approx.
Inspection: Saturday 1pm to 1:30pm or By Appt
Details: Michael Sabongi 0448 419 008
Follow us on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter & Instagram! Download this property as a brochure - SMS "chelmsford" to 0400 150 707 - cost of a standard SMS. Find out more at professionalsbelmore.com.au
- Land Size Approx. - 570 m2
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area