7 Tudor Street, Belmore NSW 2192
Sold for $1,205,000
DESIRABLE POSITION FULL BRICK HOME House - Property ID: 963138
This beautifully appointed 3 bedroom family residence on the high side of a quiet tree lined street, offers a spacious flowing layout with wonderful outdoor entertaining area and room for the whole family. Rich in warmth and character, it is situated in one of Belmore’s finest streets, a short walk to schools, hospital, shops, train and all amenities.
- 3 Spacious bedrooms, 2 with built-ins.
- Oversized formal lounge and a separate family living room.
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with breakfast bar.
- Separate dining area.
- Roomy bathroom, tiled to the ceiling with separate bath & shower.
- Covered alfresco area at the rear.
- Laundry with second toilet & shower.
- Driveway leading to garage & storeroom.
- Established and well maintained garden.
A real pleasure to inspect, rare offering, will not last.
Address: 7 Tudor Street, Belmore, NSW 2192
Auction: Saturday 18th November at 2:30pm, On Site (If not sold before hand)
Land Size: 11.56 x 38.71 = 439m2 approx.
Inspection: Saturday 2:00pm to 2:30pm or By Appt
Details: Michael Sabongi 0448 419 008
Follow us on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter & Instagram! Download this property as a brochure - SMS "Tudor" to 0400 150 707 - cost of a standard SMS. Find out more at professionalsbelmore.com.au
- Land Size Approx. - 439 m2
- High Ceilings
- Outdoor Entertaining Area